The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Hi,

Just to let you know we have extended our offers on Nails and Waxing to now carry on throughout August:

So thats a:

FULL SET OF NAILS (acrylic,gel or silk) Just £15

25% OFF ALL WAXING, so full leg is just £15 and Bikini just £5.25 plus many more....

FULL BODY SPRAY TAN still just £10

if you are wanting any treatments please don't hesitate to call on 0114 2854585 or PM me.

Hope to see you soon,

x

HI you could give Michelle at headrush a ring, shes based just across from the tram stop at cricket inn road, not sure on the prices but Michelle is brill.

Hi There, we may be able to help you! We offer both services, the nail extensions are on offer till the 21st of August and are just £15 for a full set! normally £27.95 and your eye lash extensions are £12, but being a forum member you get a 25% discount, bringing it in at £9, so £24 for both! We are on Middlewood Road and the contact number is 0114 2854585 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************0114 2854585******end_of_the_skype_highlighting. I hope this helps and fingers crossed see you soon!

x

FULL SET OF NAILS 9TH OF AUGUST to the 21ST OF AUGUST £15

25% DISCOUNT TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS ON ALL OTHER TREATMENTS

Could you tell me what sort of eyelash extensions you do please?

Mehmet's Eyebrow and facial threadding. Manicure's and Pedicures.

Mehmet comes from Turkey and is fully qualified and has diploma's in the above and hairdressing. He is self employed and just wanted to give him a kick start anyone interested pm me cheers.

Mehmet's Eyebrow and facial threadding. Manicure's and Pedicures.

Mehmet comes from Turkey and is fully qualified and has diploma's in the above and hairdressing. He is self employed and just wanted to give him a kick start anyone interested pm me cheers.

...............................................................................................................................................

Edited by crazy_chick