The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

I'm desperately in need of a couple of facials over the next 2 weeks (I'm getting married) but would like somewhere that may do late nights otherwise I struggle to get to appointments due to work. Would like facials that target spotty skin/blackheads so I can look my best on the big day!

Anyone know of anywhere - I'm in Hillsborough but will travel

I'm desperately in need of a couple of facials over the next 2 weeks (I'm getting married) but would like somewhere that may do late nights otherwise I struggle to get to appointments due to work. Would like facials that target spotty skin/blackheads so I can look my best on the big day!

Anyone know of anywhere - I'm in Hillsborough but will travel

Please think about organise the timing of your facials with advice from the beauty therapist. You don't want to encourage blemishes and spots to appear just in time for your big day. (Oh, and congratulations)

Anyone know where I can get a manicure on a ground floor or first floor shop? I have a foot injury at the moment and would have difficulty getting up and down lots of narrow stairs (salons always seemed to be several storeys up).

I'm not using a wheelchair but am limping about! Ideally in the city centre or on a good bus route!

Anyone know where I can get a manicure on a ground floor or first floor shop? I have a foot injury at the moment and would have difficulty getting up and down lots of narrow stairs (salons always seemed to be several storeys up).

I'm not using a wheelchair but am limping about! Ideally in the city centre or on a good bus route!

Hi

I do Manicure's, Pedicure and nail extensions, and am mobile too.