The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

And todays is £49 instead of £210 for 3 Crystal Clear microdermabrasion treatments and Q Lite skin rejuvenation therapy for fine lines at Lynda V. Price

I have put the link above if anyone is intrested

Be wary of Lynda V Price. They had a deal on there last week - 10 sessions of something for £60 should've been £150, but when i checked on the website, the original price is only £75 and not £150 like they claim, so you are only saving £5 and not getting a true 70% off bargain!!!

Also be wary that some places on the deal will let you buy the voucher but then say they are fully booked right upto the 3 month limit - so you lose out!!!

Only just seen this post. I do think its the coming trend ?As long as its a safe and clean proceedure , I think I will have a bash. Im wondering though what "permanent" means exactly. Will that be months or years ? It will certainly save a lot of time and money wont it ?

Hi Pattricia,

Firstly, yes, everything is clean and safe and fully sterile. We have all relevent licences and registrations and clearance from environmental health, so no need to worry there. The pigments we use are stringently tested in both the US and Europe before they are approved here. We will happily do you a skin allergy test prior to your treatment if you have any concerns in that regards.

For most people each single procedure would last for between 2-5 years depending upon your skin type. We do the initial procedure and then see you for a follow up procedure a few weeks later to make sure you are happy, and to adjust any areas you might want adjusting.

After about 2-3 years you can book in for a renewal treatment, to touch up any areas where colour has faded, make any adjustments in colour, style etc

If this routine is maintained every few years then the result is fully permanent.

It definitely saves a lot of time and money - I have had my eyeliner done and it makes life SO much easier!

We are currently just fitting ou new clinic out and should be due to open very soon. I have just tried making a facebook page, so look us up on there, or give me a call or a PM and I can let you know as soon as we open.

We will be running some very exciting introductory offers which I am sure you will love!

Hiya,

I'm looking to have my make up done proffesionally on Monday and I was wondering if someone can recommend somewhere in town.

I've read a very old thread (2005) that says Debenhams and Cole Brothers do them for free if you buy a product. However, the thread mostly says how you need to basically "blag" the make up session.

I don't want to do this, I want to book somewhere and I don't mind paying for it.

Do you know if you can make an appointment at one of the counters?