The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Where do they tint your eyebrows,I currently do myne with a eyebrow pencil from the body shop but i would like them on for good,Well kinda good.

Hi Kimba, we offer semi-permanent solutions to this through micropigmentation, check out our website in my signature. This would solve the problem for you for about 2 years :) We shall be opening our new treatment centre at the beginning of November.

Can anyone advise me further. I have posted on here previously asking about semi permanent eyelashes. I have since spoken to a few other people who have had this done, and they all say its a waste of money as they never last longer than a few weeks. Is this the experience of everyone on here too? I would be grateful for your experiences and recommendations.

Can anyone advise me further. I have posted on here previously asking about semi permanent eyelashes. I have since spoken to a few other people who have had this done, and they all say its a waste of money as they never last longer than a few weeks. Is this the experience of everyone on here too? I would be grateful for your experiences and recommendations.

Well, considering the eyelash extensions are glued to your own lashes, and that your own lashes only have a six week life, it's not really that surprising that they don't last that long ... or is it just me being realistic?

I think the biggest clue is in the name... That's what semi-permanent is all about. Semi permanent, rather than permanent.

Are there any beauty therapists out there that do jinny lash or nouveau lash extensions, or the ones tha last up to 2 months. I need them doing for friday and wondered if any one is a mobile therapist and can do them after work for me.

Thanks

another quote from a closed thread

Just letting everbody know of the BEST eyelash extensions ever. I got them done for my wedding and they looked and felt absolutely natural. They lasted 3months on me and were one of my best ever buys. Well worth it. Its a mobile beauty company called Zara Beauty

As I posted originally, I mean the semi-permanent individual lashes advertised as lasting up to 3 months, as opposed to the party lashes lasting about a week. These are actually called semi permanent, Plain Talker. I am conversant with the meaning of semi permanent.

I assume if semi permanent didn't last up to 3 months on some people they wouldn't be advertised as such? Opinions from people who have experience of these would be appreciated.

Edited by leopardlady

another quote from a closed thread

As I posted originally, I mean the semi-permanent individual lashes advertised as lasting up to 3 months, as opposed to the party lashes lasting about a week. These are actually called semi permanent, Plain Talker. I am conversant with the meaning of semi permanent.

I assume if semi permanent didn't last up to 3 months on some people they wouldn't be advertised as such? Opinions from people who have experience of these would be appreciated.

the hint is in the phrase "UP TO".

If you have them done at the start of the eyelash's six to eight week cycle, than you'll get 6-8 weeks out of them. if you have them attached halfway through, then you'll only get 3-4 weeks from them.

Some folk are lucky enough to have a three month growing cycle for their eyelashes, some have a 4 week cycle, it varies from individual to individual.