Royce Gracie - He's comin back 2 Sheff

well the session was great, was purey MMA training, we started off with some normal stand up sparring with 16oz gloves on then after a few rounds went to the 4oz gloves, after about 7 rounds mark caught me with a knee to the head and cut me next to my left eye so we had to stop, had to go to hospital and get my head glued back together after the session had finished

sorry, it was a great session we had the pleasure of Tim joining us who is a brown belt, it was great to roll with him then latter on i rolled with one of the other lads, it lasted about 20 minutes afterwards i nearly threw up in the toilets coz it was such a work out, but it was great fun.

sorry, it was a great session we had the pleasure of Tim joining us who is a brown belt, it was great to roll with him

You don't need to wait for the Royce seminars for the pleasure of being triangled by Tim. Come down and train once in a while, at:

jestersgym.co.uk (Hope this works I haven't posted enough to paste the full link).

Personally I don't find it a pleasure any more - not sure I ever did:D

I hope this doesn't sound like a blatant plug for Tim's club. It's just good to see other clubs from time to time. Last year I came up three times (admittedly for Royce and Rolker) and also went over to Dave Briggs in Mansfield.

the royce gracie seminar is 2 b held on JULY 7 (SAT) FROM 11 O'CLOCK UNTILL 1 O'CLOCK & will cost £55.00.

the venue is still 2 b sorted, i'll let u know as soon as i know were it is. :D

thanx 4 reading this.

mark "the monkey" bottom :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi mark

Just writing to say thanks for updating the pictures, mate. The website looks even better now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I follwed the links to mma universe, am quite impressed to see that I am now ranked in the top 12,500 mma fighters in the universe!.........Not bad for one win and one loss!!!!!!!!

Hope that you are well and will see you at training on Monday.

Regards

Chris

Hi Chris!

Thought you might like the one of you winning with an armbar... :D The other shot isn't the clearest so if you want it replacing, let me know. I've updated the whole teams profiles to include links to their respective MMA universe records now too. See you on Monday!

Mark

Archived