Salsa and bellydance

hi,

just wondering if anyone knows of any salsa or bellydancing classes in the sheffield area (preferably not too far from city centre as i have to walk). i used to go to a bellydance class in the old cinema on abbeydale road, but as far as i know it's not happening anymore.

thankee!

hi,

just wondering if anyone knows of any salsa or bellydancing classes in the sheffield area (preferably not too far from city centre as i have to walk). i used to go to a bellydance class in the old cinema on abbeydale road, but as far as i know it's not happening anymore.

thankee!

We run Salsa classes at St Mary's Church, Bramall Lane on a Monday evenings.

Our next term for the novice class is due to start April 30th. Unfortunatly the waiting list for this class is full. We limit our novice class to 45 because that's the maximum we feel we can give quality teaching to with the 3 experienced teachers that we have. You could take a chance and pop along in case someone has dropped out but we can't guarentee you a place.

The next term start after this would be September 3rd.

If you'd like me to put you on the waiting list for this class then please let me know.

Dave

The bellydance classes that were at the old Abbeydale cinema have moved a couple of times since then - they are now to be found at the Hartley Street project in Heeley, but I think they may have a waiting list. You can try emailing them for details: boomshankatribal@yahoo.co.uk

There is not much else in the south of the city - as far as I know there are classes at Woodhouse Workout but thats about it. Otherwise the classes that I am aware of are all Hillsboro, Walkley, Crookesmoor areas. Shout if you want more details....!

Archived