Prince Edwards School - Miss Wolfendon

marshy2

Hi.. My name is lee flowers i used to go to Prince Edwards school early 80\'s my first teacher was Miss Wolfendon (not sure if spelt right) anyone else in here remember her or me.. I've just come across an old class photo the names in my class at that time were... Stephen Moorhouse, David Sharpe, Darren McDonald, Mark Harding, Brennan Taff, Jamie Dyson, Jason Grainger, Jason Dell, Jason Taylor, Jane Pask, Lisa Haslam, Donna Fletcher, Sarah Nuttal , David Willington theres 2 more on photo I cant put a name to... I think one of them is Martin Sykes. Anyone remember any of these names. I still see some of them but would love to know what you up to now....

I also went to Prince Edwards. I'd have startedthere about 83 or 84 (born Jan78). Thought it was great. I rember the likes of Mr Dean, Mrs Dale and the ever orange mr Docherty who always told us stories about his cat in assembly. Best teacher was Mr Hibbert though, an absolute star! I remember he used to take us onto pit field to play softball.

I also went to Prince Edwards. I'd have startedthere about 83 or 84 (born Jan78). Thought it was great. I rember the likes of Mr Dean, Mrs Dale and the ever orange mr Docherty who always told us stories about his cat in assembly. Best teacher was Mr Hibbert though, an absolute star! I remember he used to take us onto pit field to play softball.

I may know you..:suspect::)

Have a look at my post HERE about Mr Hibbert..

He was the best.. :thumbsup:

SARAH1 Is that the sarah i mentioned in original post.. pm me if it is please....

No I'm not .. Sorry :(

I do recognise alot of the names you mentioned, but they are a bit older than me..

More my brothers/sisters age..

sarah1, thats him down to a tee! I remember throwing board rubbers when you had your desk open instead of listening to him. He also used to walk round with a roll of sticky back plastic and give you a scootch round the head. Never hurt anyone, and noone was afraid of him, but we all loved him.

Also, he used to hold quizes. He'd put everyones names on the board, and everyone would play someone, with the loser being knocked out until there was a winner! He even had made up a buzzer system!

I was in the same class as Nicola Sweeting and Cheryl Oxley if they ring a bell

sarah1, thats him down to a tee! I remember throwing board rubbers when you had your desk open instead of listening to him. He also used to walk round with a roll of sticky back plastic and give you a scootch round the head. Never hurt anyone, and noone was afraid of him, but we all loved him.

Also, he used to hold quizes. He'd put everyones names on the board, and everyone would play someone, with the loser being knocked out until there was a winner! He even had made up a buzzer system!

I was in the same class as Nicola Sweeting and Cheryl Oxley if they ring a bell

No they don't.. Maybe before/after me..

I was in the class with Sarah Rogers, Stephanie Naylor, Kathrine Proctor, Natalie Burgin.. Ohh loads more I could mention..

I'm Sarah Thompson BTW.. I have an older sister called Helen and an older brother called Andrew ..:)

Archived