Best Beer Garden In sheff

IanG

• 1 year later...
I would agree, those two are probably the best. Hillsborough hotel has a nice elevated patio, and the Gardeners Rest overlooks the river, although it's more like Steptoes yard than a beer garden :)

Hillsborough hotel is very nice. I tried corona extra beer first time from the hotel.

Um haven't been in for about 30 years - but nursery tavern on eccy road used to have a great beer garden. I could play football with me bro, (jumpers for goalposts) and then illegally swig stones from me dad's pint. If he was in a good mood I could have a packet of crisps anorl. Anyone know what it's like now?

Um haven't been in for about 30 years - but nursery tavern on eccy road used to have a great beer garden. I could play football with me bro, (jumpers for goalposts) and then illegally swig stones from me dad's pint. If he was in a good mood I could have a packet of crisps anorl. Anyone know what it's like now?

Renowned for punch ups.

Just jumping on the bandwagon here , can't believe it hasn't been mentioned yet.The shakespeare inn , just up the road from the sheaf view in Heeley has a beautiful beer garden , best views around the area and amazing for sunsets.It was taken over last year by June who had the White lion for years and she's done a marvelous job of making the place a great place to be.Animal friends very welcome too!!

Archived