Wild Rice

jaki_fruit

had take out last night not bad not too over pricey really

there is a good selection of starters the usual spring rolls (1 being a filling of CHEESE meat and veg? did taste of cheese), prawn toast 1/4 ,1/2 and whole duck option ,crispy pork , thai fish cakes and other things

main courses with a mix of thai and chinese

on the menu, you can choose either meat ,chicken, pork, veg or mushrooms then you choose your sauce eg sweet and sour , black bean or thai curry etc

same with another board but the options are rice , omlette , foo yung etc

think this is to save space on the wall really

i really liked the fact that u could see the chefs in the back cooking your food and that they looked like they loved their job

the other good thing is they do delivery which is very rare for chinese's the only other i know of is kins kitchen at gleadless

i definitely will be going again

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi there,

my housemate and I had a takeaway from Wild Rice about a week ago. I personally loved it, with generous portions of meat in the rice a nice touch. I found the prices a little steep but for we were rewarded with quality food.

As for previous comments about portion size, well, we ordered a meat and a rice each. Maybe this differs to other people's ordering methods but I would call a portion of food that makes a dome on your plate a very generous one!

Thanks

mkdr

Archived