Sheffield 1975 16mm film

goldenfleece

No problem, will be doing a transfer to DVDR only, no VHS, and will make this available at cost, lets say say £1.25 to inc first class post. There will also be 3 other short University promo films on the disk, one from 1984, and 2 from the early 90's which show some Sheffield City Centre scenes.

I'D love a copy please. The things people throw away let me know happy to pay

No problem, will be doing a transfer to DVDR only, no VHS, and will make this available at cost, lets say say £1.25 to inc first class post. There will also be 3 other short University promo films on the disk, one from 1984, and 2 from the early 90's which show some Sheffield City Centre scenes.

Hi Golden fleece! - any copies left? Would love one! My brother was at uni about this time - would bring back some good memories for him!

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

PM me, I can do you a copy of the unwanted University of Sheffield film on DVD, the only problem is the sound is slightly out of sync but a pro transfer is too expensive to think about.....

The Copyright is still owned by the University of Sheffield but since they skipped the only surviving copy and the master negative, I think it means they dont really care at all...plus when I offered them a copy of the said film for their archives they were not in the slightest bit interested..

they are mad...its a great bit of Sheffield history.....

I have a couple of dvd's with footage of old sheffield on, they are Images of the past the city on film, one is narrated by tony capstick and the other by gerry kersey you get things like a car journey going past the town hall down pinstone st and the moor onto london rd and abbeydale which was then a straight run, there are scenes from the opening of firth brown, the rag parade, and loads more.

I have a couple of dvd's with footage of old sheffield on, they are Images of the past the city on film, one is narrated by tony capstick and the other by gerry kersey you get things like a car journey going past the town hall down pinstone st and the moor onto london rd and abbeydale which was then a straight run, there are scenes from the opening of firth brown, the rag parade, and loads more.

Any chance of a copy? I love old stuff like this.....

Archived