Karaoke Anyone?

Absynthfairy,

Muzz knows me very well and i wasnt being rude, just having some fun with him. we get along great.

as KJ_Venom said, all the KJ's on here are great and well worth seeing, most dont work from disc anymore, that probably why weall have such large collections of the stuff

Absynthfairy,

Muzz knows me very well and i wasnt being rude, just having some fun with him. we get along great.

as KJ_Venom said, all the KJ's on here are great and well worth seeing, most dont work from disc anymore, that probably why weall have such large collections of the stuff

Fair enough then! Where do you do karaoke and I'll come and blow your speakers too! :love:

I'd like to see coin in the slot karaoke machines like you see in Asia, say at 50p a pop - thereby doing away with the compere, who basically is superfluous to requirements. They'd also probably generate more income as well.

I'd like to see coin in the slot karaoke machines like you see in Asia, say at 50p a pop - thereby doing away with the compere, who basically is superfluous to requirements. They'd also probably generate more income as well.

What a great idea, unfortunately it is a flawed idea as there are good and bad KJs as there are good and bad DJs, drivers, doctors and other professions a good dj/kj can make a great night's entertinment

I know its deeply kitsch and has bizarrely been adopted by the Japanese as a favourite, but dammit I love it. Has anyone had any good kareoke experiences in Sheffland? Please fill me in on the whens and wheres, good peeps.

Erm, the Japanese invented Karaoke in the first place according to This Wikipedia article

Archived