Kelvin Flats...

did you ever live on kelvin flats or go to st stephens school or king edwards vII on darwin lane

Nope, didn't live on Kelvin.

Sis went to St Stephens and my Mum was a dinner lady there.

BUT, yes I went to KES and yep, Gallagher was the head, and don't forget Mrs Manifield .. "can you spot the spot that Manifields got?" LMAO

Aye, good days ........... often go past the old lower school, and it's all changed <sigh>

*Smiles*

Angi

BUT, yes I went to KES and yep, Gallagher was the head, and don't forget Mrs Manifield .. "can you spot the spot that Manifields got?" LMAO

Aye, good days ........... often go past the old lower school, and it's all changed <sigh>

*Smiles*

Angi

:D :D :D manifields spot :D :D :D not heard that for years made my day that has

what was ur sis called how old is she ???

if ya dont mind saying

:D :D :D manifields spot :D :D :D not heard that for years made my day that has

what was ur sis called how old is she ???

if ya dont mind saying

LOL

It took me by surprise too!!! Haven't quoted THAT verse in MANY a year :hihi:

My sis is approaching 40 <shhhhh> and her name was then Jenny Bland.

HTH

*Smiles*

Angi

did you ever live on kelvin flats or go to st stephens school or king edwards vII on darwin lane

I lived on Kelvin then moved to the Springvale Estate. Went to Upperthorpe School and then on to Tapton (it was better than Teds)!!! LOL. :hihi:

I lived on Kelvin then moved to the Springvale Estate. Went to Upperthorpe School and then on to Tapton (it was better than Teds)!!! LOL. :hihi:

Oh myyyyyyyyy

The old rivalry rises again ................. wasn't it Crapton LMAO :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Ain't it funny how old loyalties lie?? Especially as most of us can honestly say that school wasn't our favourite place? :D :D

*Smiles*

Angi

*Smiles*

Angi

PMSL ..I remember that saying :D ... I also remember someone drawing a spot with an arrow saying in Capitals manifields spot ..on her office door :D :D :D

Its a completely new building at the lower school now ..they knocked the other one down !!

My daughter starts up there in september :shocked:

Archived