Kelvin Flats...

PMSL ..I remember that saying :D ... I also remember someone drawing a spot with an arrow saying in Capitals manifields spot ..on her office door :D :D :D

Its a completely new building at the lower school now ..they knocked the other one down !!

My daughter starts up there in september :shocked:

Aye, it's all different up there now, I live at Lodge Moor now so pass it regularly on the bus. That bloomin bridge where her iffice was and the 2 flights of stairs, one for up and one for down. Always tried to sneak down the up flight when on the 3rd floor LOL

*Smiles*

Angi

lol..Those were the days :D ..Fighting with Tapton ..sneeking out to the chippy at Dinner ..we used to buy an uncut loaf ..scoop the middle out and fill it with chips :shocked::D

Smoking behind the Tennis courts ..lol.. :D

What year did you leave Angi ? Were you there when we wore uniforms or later?

lol..Those were the days :D ..Fighting with Tapton ..sneeking out to the chippy at Dinner ..we used to buy an uncut loaf ..scoop the middle out and fill it with chips :shocked::D

Smoking behind the Tennis courts ..lol.. :D

What year did you leave Angi ? Were you there when we wore uniforms or later?

I was there (lower school) 78 ish (crap at years LOL) and yes, had to wear those GORGEOUS pink gingham blouses!!

Never snuck out at lunch at the lower school, was always doing something sporty LOL .......... Not saying that I didn't at the upper building, in fact was reminising just the other day about selling the dinner ticket, getting a chip butty at Broomhill, then down to Weston Park Museum for a hot tomato soup to have with it ................... followed by hot choclate drink, the ultimate 3 course meal!!!!! LMAO

*Smiles*

Angi

I was there (lower school) 78 ish (crap at years LOL) and yes, had to wear those GORGEOUS pink gingham blouses!!

Never snuck out at lunch at the lower school, was always doing something sporty LOL .......... Not saying that I didn't at the upper building, in fact was reminising just the other day about selling the dinner ticket, getting a chip butty at Broomhill, then down to Weston Park Museum for a hot tomato soup to have with it ................... followed by hot choclate drink, the ultimate 3 course meal!!!!! LMAO

*Smiles*

Angi

Yes those pink gingham blouses were very fetching :D

You were there before me .. I went up to king Teds from westways and was only there a year and the uniform got binned:D *phew* :D

LMAO @ The Western Park Museum ..it must have been Tradition ..we used to wag lessons in there :shocked: ..lol.. I all so remember sampling the delights of the Hallamshire Hospital Cafe too ..we had our dinner in there regular :D

I left school in 1986 .. wonder if you knew my brother tho .. he was 4 years older than me :D ..so must have left in 81-82 ish !

Yes those pink gingham blouses were very fetching :D

You were there before me .. I went up to king Teds from westways and was only there a year and the uniform got binned:D *phew* :D

LMAO @ The Western Park Museum ..it must have been Tradition ..we used to wag lessons in there :shocked: ..lol.. I all so remember sampling the delights of the Hallamshire Hospital Cafe too ..we had our dinner in there regular :D

I left school in 1986 .. wonder if you knew my brother tho .. he was 4 years older than me :D ..so must have left in 81-82 ish !

LMAO

They were even more fetching when ya had to have 'em on an education grant LOLOL

I remember craving a pair of polyvelt (however it was spelt) shoes, but there was no way I was gonna get a pair.

My sis is 4 years younger than me ........ can't say if I know ya brother or not, depends on his name lol

*Smiles*

Angi

LMAO

They were even more fetching when ya had to have 'em on an education grant LOLOL

I remember craving a pair of polyvelt (however it was spelt) shoes, but there was no way I was gonna get a pair.

My sis is 4 years younger than me ........ can't say if I know ya brother or not, depends on his name lol

*Smiles*

Angi

lol.. I will PM it you :P:D

o my god education grant clothes :shocked::nono::gag:

we had to wear white shirt black trousers and a blazer at king teds :D

i used to love the rivalry between king teds and crapton snow ball fights and getting caught in the hedge taunting them :D :D :D

What year did you leave MrTeaBag? :D

Archived