Stomachs, Hips, Bums and Tums Workout - Hunters Bar/Crookes

I'm aiming to get class to run on a Monday Evening, poss 6 - 6.30 start.

will be arranging this tonight with the church hall, so will post something definate on forum by end of week.

Class is for both men/women, as there will be upper body work in as well. However will predominatly be lower body.

AT last I've got a start date.

22nd May at 7.30

Then every Tuesday thereafter at 7.30 at St Williams church, the one next to somerfields supermarket

The class will have an intensive stomach and lower body workout, followed by a mini circuit to target all areas of the body.

Class will be ran in an open way so a beginner can get something from the class and fitness nutters can push themselves to the limit.

This class is suitable for both Men and Women. Any queries, send a text or call 07765 627393

• 2 weeks later...

If you are attending this class, send me a PM or send an email, so I can get more equipment if needed.

I've got 30 floor mats and other pieces of equipment for the class, so think I'm covered

Also, if attending, you will need to bring a bottle of water.

Archived