Hatfield House Lane Secondary Did You Go

• 2 weeks later...
is there anybody there, its gone a bit quiet.:confused:

Hi Fred just found out about this site good to read all the banter between you and Bob Moat I actually live next door to John Greenfield and when I first got married lived on the next road to Dave Newton. Bob and I used to play for the steel inn. Season ticket holder at the lane do you fancy meeting up for a pint before the 1st game of the season. After we joined up with firth park I played football with them and we played a lot in the same team over the years. Bob must remember a few of them Goody, Robbo, Lill and the such well we have all kept in touch over the last 40 years and reguarly go for a pint with them

Hi Fred just found out about this site good to read all the banter between you and Bob Moat I actually live next door to John Greenfield and when I first got married lived on the next road to Dave Newton. Bob and I used to play for the steel inn. Season ticket holder at the lane do you fancy meeting up for a pint before the 1st game of the season. After we joined up with firth park I played football with them and we played a lot in the same team over the years. Bob must remember a few of them Goody, Robbo, Lill and the such well we have all kept in touch over the last 40 years and reguarly go for a pint with them

hi noz good to hear from you ,hope your keeping well

hi noz good to hear from you ,hope your keeping well

Bob what a find this site is for me just been out for a pint with Robbo and I have just been discussing you. It is great to hear from you & if you & Fred would like to meet up for a pint I would love it, you could become part of the extended family of friends that have kept in touch for over 40 years. It would be brilliant to see you both again. I have waited all week for someone to repiy. Reading the thread it would seem that you have a dodgy ticker don't know how they worked that one out never knew you had one( only kidding). Please reply and let's keep it going if you want I will give you another address let me know and I will invent one just for private conversation

all the best

Noz

I would like people to put in years that they are commenting on would save a lot of time reading trying to see if it fits your time

I had two children at this school 1965 to 1978 ROBERT & ELISA DICKINSON

and two more GARY & STEVEN 1974 to 1980 any one remember them, these two only did infants & junior