Hatfield House Lane Secondary Did You Go

I'll put me winnings from England winning the world cup on, lol. No wonder I had to carry you on the pitch.

with a name like hindy, i think i know who you are john. not still playing at 60 are u? wunt surprise me though.

Fred you were always optimistic don't get carried away. Bob I replied to your PM did you receive it, if not I will send another one. Let's make a date for the 1st game of the season it will be good to meet up again after all these years. Is that ok with you both.

noz

i received it noz let me know what pub and what time for first match

with a name like hindy, i think i know who you are john. not still playing at 60 are u? wunt surprise me though.

Yes and no, Still playing but not yet 60, although I use the term "playing" loosely. More pointing than running these days, a bit like Westy.

Yes and no, Still playing but not yet 60, although I use the term "playing" loosely. More pointing than running these days, a bit like Westy.

saw westy on sunday in hartley house, and i asked him if u were still playing! its a weird world innit. is barney and bob still doing it? bet wallers got a walking stick now, anti.:hihi:

come on bob and noz, where are u?:rant:

come on fred help me out,last team we played in from hatfield, you, me,noz,mickdent, graham wilcock, chris ellis,dave newton, spud(cant rember his name) dave watkinson,