Hatfield House Lane Secondary Did You Go

I believe that this thread is about Hatfield lane School, but it seems to have been taken over by derfblade, val a, nozzle, and some others as a private message link about meetings and football .I am sure I am not on my own and is not interested in there conversations and wasting a lot of time scanning there input

nice one, so true

sorry to have upset you harmston mate, but through this forum three guys who hav'nt met since school will get together for a pint on saturday, who all share the same interest,i.e, sheffield united. 40 years is a long time, so we have all had some input on our common interest. please feel free to join in on any topic regarding our time at hatfield. im sure you will have alot to tell people.

I believe that this thread is about Hatfield lane School, but it seems to have been taken over by derfblade, val a, nozzle, and some others as a private message link about meetings and football .I am sure I am not on my own and is not interested in there conversations and wasting a lot of time scanning there input

are you not interested because no one usualy replies to your posts?

• 1 month later...

been busy bob.birth of grandson, becky ill [shes ok now], 2 weddings, including our kid, a 30th birthday[becky again] ,my sons birthday, and ethans christening. i've not had time to come up for breath yet! had to miss a couple of games ie scunny[thank god] and watford. i WILL get a drink with you if it kills me.:D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi bossyboots i think i remember your husband i think he is bit older than me i used to live on don place we used to play football on the hollow a tarmac square opposite the old church some names that cum to mind are david dennison the gillberthorps the johnsons i think that my cousin kath betts wud be you husbands age