Hatfield House Lane Secondary Did You Go

i still see danny, and have a pint with him, and played in same football team with chris until we were 45. wilko made it good in his own buisiness.

Linda Wood here I left Hatfield in 71 but I married Brian Slater who left in 69 n was there with all the guys you mentioned here and was saying he would like to know what you guys are all doing these day n where you all are,we are in Sydney Australia,have told him about this site,so hopefully he can find it n catch up with you lot soon!

• 4 months later...

Linda,don't know if you still check this site but have just read your post. I was in the same year as you along with John Senior,John Marshall,Graham Senior,Joe Johnson,Bev Senior,and Carol Lockwood to name a few. I also new Brian well as I was mates with his brother Dennis right from junior school and my Gran lived just a block up from them on Fircroft Road,ask him if he remebers "Jaffas" as i was known.As often happens we did not keep in touch after leaving school though I heard that you and Brian had gone to Oz and that Dennis had his own business. It would be good to know how they ars both doing as well as yourself. Myself I emigrated to Canada in 1981 but still keep in touch with John Senior and Carol Lockwood and meet up when visiting home.

• 6 months later...

i also went to hatfield house lane both junior and senior started in 1941 i think the only two i remember are malcolm lomas, jack fairchild, we lived in Homestead Close before that on bowfield road.was there a teacher called OSTNICK or something like that

Edited by ashburnian
adding

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...
On 28/08/2009 at 18:32, bossyboots said:

my husband went to Hatfield House Lane his name is david goddard he had a friend malcolm foster,I knew pat grainger, christine barret, elaine wills and her brother judd.

they all come from Alfred Road area, does anyone remember them?

names ring a bell. mines dennis wragg. would love to know how others where doing today

• 2 months later...

Hi all. 

My mum went to Hatfield House Lane Secondary and I believe left in 1959. Her name was Audrey Ellis. She had an older brother called Denis Ellis. 

For a period they did live at 30 Bowfield Road.

I have a copy of a school report with class 3-1 on it not sure on the class teacher but it's something like L. Balling. Headteacher is E.C. Whitfield

If any one knows her then please get in touch

Edited by cbrailsford
addition

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 05/07/2020 at 19:19, pauljpgr said:

Did anyone go to Hatfield comp.  Shiregreen  1964 - 1968

Come on lets have some stories and share some memories.

Yes Paul, i did. My best mates were Dave Newton, Nozzie, Danny Wall and many others. Thought Jennings was a **** until the 4th year when he suddenly changed.

On 11/07/2020 at 01:26, derfblade said:

Yes Paul, i did. My best mates were Dave Newton, Nozzie, Danny Wall and many others. Thought Jennings was a **** until the 4th year when he suddenly changed.

Hi Fred ,     looking at your previous posts i remember you very well .  I was in your Dave's year and my brother was in your year  !!!!!

Paul and Ian Gregory  .........  Long time  ..     Hope all are well  .