Hatfield House Lane Secondary Did You Go

Hello everybody went Hatfield from 64 to 68, friends were Phil Staniforth, Allan Bratley, John Hill, Steve Fox and Gary Elmer. Teachers were a Mr Jennings geography, Mr Bradbury maths, Mr collins sport and Mr White science. Once saw Mr Collins drag kid to the heads office, he had caught the lad smoking in corridor. He probably would be done for GBH nowadays. The head was Mr Whitfield he had a cabinet with a range canes for every occasion.

Was Moss there at that time? He was a little smart-a*** who took us for P.E. Just heard he croaked over Christmas. (PBUH) not.

Edited by Nodens

Sorry 3dogman don't remember Mr Bee, I think I would have done with a name like that!

I do remember Revitt though. He was more than "a bit of a sod" he could be a right b******, used to "cane" us with a 3ft length of ½" dowel rod - bless him!

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry 3dogman don't remember Mr Bee, I think I would have done with a name like that!

I do remember Revitt though. He was more than "a bit of a sod" he could be a right b******, used to "cane" us with a 3ft length of ½" dowel rod - bless him!

not half as bad as walker and his belt

• 4 weeks later...
hi dogman playing snooker with steve fox for hartly house club,live opp danny elmer his brother garry i think died in a moterbike acc,with steve mon,&wed nites

i have been playing in same team as foxy for 30 years, so i think i must know u.

• 3 weeks later...
i was at hatfield between 1965 to 1969. my mates were dave newton, nozzie, danny wall and many others. my bird was barbara. best teacher was jennings. he only liked the bad lads

was at hatfield same time as you,also mates with dave nozzie and danny.there was also mick dent graham wilcock