Warmest Swimming Pool

Thanks. I'll try & get down there.

I'm trying to locate a very warm pool with a shallow end to relax my muscles rather than swim. I guess it would have to be quite warmish if I'm not swimming about.

Christina.

might be a bit far for you but .... hoyland leisure centre ... its got 2 square pools (only very shallow, the other starting very shallow getting deeper) ... and the water is always hot (too hot to swim in!)

JFKvsNixon: Thanks. That's a good idea but I thought something a bit larger might be nicer to float about in.

Pinklady: Your suggestion of Hoyland leisure centre sounds perfect - just what I'm looking for and not too far away. Any idea when it's quietest? I'd like my relaxation to be really beneficial :-)

Christina.

JFKvsNixon: Thanks. That's a good idea but I thought something a bit larger might be nicer to float about in.

Pinklady: Your suggestion of Hoyland leisure centre sounds perfect - just what I'm looking for and not too far away. Any idea when it's quietest? I'd like my relaxation to be really beneficial :-)

Christina.

Because its deemed as 'boring' by kids (no diving boards slides etc, it doesnt get too busy, but it does have 'sessions', so best bet would be to telephone them up and ask. 01226 744063

Archived