Ciara a transvestite?

sorry i did it wrong in the title i meen transexual i apolagise This is probably a really stupid question,but was ciara a transvestite, i've researched it and found that alot of other forums thinks she was, and would like to know if anybody can shed some light on this.

thank you for reading BaybeeSkitzo :):confused::huh::help:

If its true then they have done an excellent job...I still would.

The stories may have come from the same place that alledges Jamie Leigh Curtis was born a hermaphrodite and had to have gender re assignment surgery.

Edit: and in Jamie Leighs case...I still would.

Hmmmm can't tell. Do you think it really matters if she is/was skitzo?

Don't you think that in this day and age it doesn't really matter what gender you were born?

No but was curious and would not have liked to make false accusations and sound mean or against her as she is quite a good singer

Hmmmm can't tell. Do you think it really matters if she is/was skitzo?

Don't you think that in this day and age it doesn't really matter what gender you were born?

She/he should be honest with their fan base and to themselves and fessup.

Apparently Mae West had similar allegations raised about her gender and I can remember everyone asking the same of Grace Jones.

Archived