Justin Timberlake-you received your tickets?

Don't mean to patronise but did you tick the box for delivery when you ordered?

I booked some tickets and waited weeks and weeks and when I rang to complain they had them there cos I had requested colection:loopy:

OFFICIAL SEXY BACK AFTERPARTY!!! Feat Timbaland 1 hr set + DJ Freestyle and special guests :-)

TIMBALAND THIS SAT @ GATECRASHER ONE

Gatecrasher One presents the SEXYBACK official after party hosted by TIMBALAND & guest dj DJ FREESTYLE this Sat 28th April. Don't miss the world's #1 producer responsible for countless hits by Timberlake, Furtado and Missy Elliot.

Don't mean to patronise but did you tick the box for delivery when you ordered?

I booked some tickets and waited weeks and weeks and when I rang to complain they had them there cos I had requested colection:loopy:

When I booked the tickets over the phone I did request that they were posted out. I have called the box office today, they were not particularly helpful just saying that they have been posted out according to their computer system. I will now have to pick the new ones up from the box office on Friday night and that they will cancel the ones sent.

Archived