Running around S11

Hi all, I am really keen to find a running/jogging partner or a club of some sort to start up running again. I would be looking to go a couple of times a week now that summer is here but I am a bit of a plodder and not superfit at the moment.....does anyone fancy it or reccomend a group?? :)

For me personally, I would find it difficult to get to Don Valley at that time with work and all. But maybe we could arrange to meet somewhere convenient to us all for a first run then? We could pick a park maybe convenient to us all Ecclesall Woods/Graves Park/Millhouses - any other suggestions? How do we all get in touch, whats the best way to contact email/mobiles ;)

There is a women's running group that meets every Monday night at the junction of Rustlings Road and Ecclesall Road. They run through Endcliffe Park in the summer and on the roads in winter.

Not sure of the time - the contact for new members is Helen on 2686674. :)

Hi louimack (i was logged in before as Hutch!!)

i think the womens group sounds like a great idea id be up for that. If you are going to call can you let us know what she says about joining them on their run? Plus is it suitable for beginners?

thanks

rachel

Archived