Running around S11

Hi Hutch, yes spoke with Helen I am going along tonight if you fancy it at 8pm, meeting at Endciffe Park. It seems like they run a couple of times a week, I have been encouraged that it will be ok even though I am beginning again so going to give it a try. If you fancy coming along as a fellow beginner we could plod along together.

Hi Rachel, I went along last night but I must have missed them I waited till 8 but no one there! I must have been in wrong place. I am planning on going again on Weds, apparently Hallamshire runs a club all levels welcome and they do about 3 miles so will give that a try until I build my fitness. If you fancy meeting on Weds give me a buzz on 07800 587616.

hi, i'm new to this forum thingy.

i'm fairly fit and used to run a 3 to 5 miles, 2 to 5 times per week cross country and street . since moving to shef a year ago i find it very hard to motivate myself to go running alone around this city, the hills alone are scary enough.

i really want to get back into running for many reasons, please shout me if anyone can help, my fitness level has prob dropped somewhat i'm very much an 10 / 11minute mile girl. rie-g@hotmail.com

RieG, I've been attempting to run for nearly a year now, I'm doing 10, 10k races for Multiple Sclerosis this year and would like to have someone to run with. My best 10k time is 57 mins so I'm not quick by any means. I normally run round Damflask on Monday 6pm to 7pm while my daughter plays tennis at Bradfield. Would you be interested in joining me? You can text me on 0775 2492522. Other than that I try to get out on a Sunday morning and one other evening, it's not easy with family commitments bit if I make an appointment to meet then I can get my husband to sort the kids out!!

Anyway - I hope you can make it.

hi,

i'm up for damflask tomorro night, i text you earlier but i'm not sure you recieved it. give me a shout on 07850 528971. i'm working monday so may not answer but will return the call asap.

lookin forward to it, although a little anxious about how well i'll manage.

see you there. rie

Excellent ! I'll probably be a little slow as I had a run yesterday morning and I'm taking the kids shopping today, look forward to a gentle stroll. Anyone else wanting to join, more than welcome !

Archived