Wetherspoons clientele

HottyMcBuff

TRUE OR FALSE? Discuss

Swim inn - Sober students, too broke to make it any further up west street. Discussing late 80's/early 90's TV no doubt

Cambridge Street - Drunk students, spending mummy and daddys money. Women holding the back of their short skirts to stop the guys in the perv seats below the stairs letching at their thongs.

The Woodseats Palace - DAYTIME - the gentle, sweet, retired folk of Sheffield, enjoying a beer in the afternoon with friends. EVENING - chavs, thousands of em, don't shoot till you see 'B' of the 'Burberry' lads!!!

The Bankers Draft - Chavs - formerly of Woodseats Palace fame - after growing up and realising how much beer their benefit can buy them, they began drinking here due to its high quotient of betting shops in its immediate area. Go home on bus that gets them home in time to watch the 10 minute freeview before bed.

Originally posted by HottyMcBuff

TRUE OR FALSE? Discuss

Cambridge Street - Women holding the back of their short skirts to stop the guys in the perv seats below the stairs letching at their thongs.

Damn I been rumbled again.. But how do you know what undergarments they are wearing ?? are you a letch too :heyhey:

• 5 months later...
Originally posted by HottyMcBuff

Cambridge Street - Drunk students, spending mummy and daddys money. Women holding the back of their short skirts to stop the guys in the perv seats below the stairs letching at their thongs.

Erm ... where exactly is this club? :)

i popped in the bankers draft for a quick pint on wednesday to be honest i cant see the difference since they did a re fit a few months ago

i did notice they have a policy of not serving customers who wear baseball caps is this a city centre thing ?

Originally posted by panda79

i did notice they have a policy of not serving customers who wear baseball caps is this a city centre thing ?

They seem to think that if someone takes their baseball hat of they become a completely different person.

Wetherspoons. cheapskates 9lots of civil servants:suspect: :hihi: ) and older folk in the day.

Lloyd: drunk people. lots of drunk women:D

Bankers Draft : scum

Swim: drunk groups and nutcase type males.

never really noticed a great amount of students in any of the above:suspect:

I'm quite liking the Woodseats Palace these days; I spend a fair amount of time in Woodseats, and as such I find it one of the better places to go in the evening.

Before anyone suggests, I don't wear Burberry (the mention makes me feel ill and want to lay down with a wet flannel over my forehead!) nor do I wear a sovereign ring! :P

K x

Archived