Old School Indian Restaurants - where are they?

lectrolove

There's a curry house on West St which is like that. I think it is on one of the side street between West St and Division St, which I cannot remember the name of.

There's also the one on Eccllesall Rd which is like that too. It used to be the better one on Eccllesall Rd I thought, but it was sold on to a different owner. Ayesha? It's the one near the wedding dress shop at the cross road.

I didn't know Indian restaurants all mostly looked the same in the past. A certain type of wall papers and curries served in little metal dishes. That's what you really mean isn't it? I saw it once on a tv documentary about British food.

There's a curry house on West St which is like that. I think it is on one of the side street between West St and Division St, which I cannot remember the name of.

I think you may mean Nirmals. That's stuck in time a bit, what with a good write up from the Sheff Star ( from about 10 year ago) cut out and stuck in a frame. The foods ok but they're small portions and a bit pricey for what you get.

I think you may mean Nirmals. That's stuck in time a bit, what with a good write up from the Sheff Star ( from about 10 year ago) cut out and stuck in a frame. The foods ok but they're small portions and a bit pricey for what you get.

Went the other night, worst Indian I have ever had in my life.

You need to do Spital Hill !! The Mangla is the best !! proper curry and bring your own drink.. Don't think its flock wallpare but its plastic patio tables and the lot.. The food makes up for any lack of class.

Archived