Karaoke Pubs in Sheffield

Carborundum

Does anyone know what are the best Karaoke pubs and nights in Sheffield City centre ? I am interested especially in finding out about any obscure ones I don't know about ...

I'm a big fan of Karaoke and I am also concerned that the Nags Head in Shalesmoor is due to close soon - are they going to set up somewhere else in town ?

The ones I do know about and sometimes go to are Nags Head, the Crown Inn(London Road), the Brown Bear.

Or you can just give your opinion of Karaoke in general.

Thanks

Patrick

Hmmm... been a while since I streched the old vocal chords and made everyone weep with my angelic voice *ahem* :D

Theyve probably done away with it now but Walkabout used to do Bandioke, a chance to sing your favorite classics with the backing of a real life band, as opposed to squinting at the subtitles on a screen and mekkin do with a jumping CD in the background.

Fave place to do Karaoke was at Cavendish, and we are going back a while, when Danny and J used to do it, was funny as hell, then it turned into dross and posers.

If anyone wants to do a karaoke meet-up then Im game :hihi:

Archived