The smokiest pub in Sheffield

slimsid2000

dove n rainbow

sportsman

dog n partridge

just for starters

DOVE AND RAINBOW is now very clean since we got some of the extractor fans working again, which had not worked properlyfor the last 10 years or more......plenty of fresh air now, and smoking solution being built combined with new rear beer garden.......

DOVE AND RAINBOW is now very clean since we got some of the extractor fans working again, which had not worked properlyfor the last 10 years or more......plenty of fresh air now, and smoking solution being built combined with new rear beer garden.......

10 years??? Obviously a high priority then.

It'll be nice that they will be smoke free soon, I just hope they don't become nice smoke free but empty pubs like whats happened elsewhere.

i hope landlords are hit hard by the ban, and also the tobacco industry, they will make a u-turn eventually on drug use.

The Abbey at Woodseats, I smoke and I can't stand it in there.

it does seem to attract some hard bitten smokers.

Although it is ok if it isn't too busy.

However my friends and I stopped going to the washington some time ago because they refuse to open windows and have completely blocked and innefective air cleaners.

I once complained to the bar manager and he just laughed at me.

It is one of those places which you can still taste for 2 days afterwards.

Archived