What behaviour annoys you most in supermarkets?

Child Free Shop ... sounds good to me joanne5600.

Sometimes, parents have no other option than to take their children shopping with them; it isn't always practical to leave the children with friends/relatives/babysitter. Yes, it can be irritating to have the little buggers throwing tantrums and getting under people's feet, though such behaviour can't be pleasant for the parents either.

I find the number and position of parent and child parking spaces annoying. Surely, they're mainly needed by parents who have small children who need the use of a pram and car seat, and require the extra space to manipulate the kid in and out of the car without the risk of hitting surrounding cars?

I don't see any reason for the spaces to be close to the entrance of the shop; once the potential problem of negotiating getting the child out of the car has been dealt with, they're just as capable of walking/being pushed to the shop entrance as any other able-bodied person.

Archived