What behaviour annoys you most in supermarkets?

Its easier to pay with the card :P

Nipped in Lateshopper up Stocky the other day (To buy beer I think!) and the girl in the queue in front of me bought two chocolate bars which came to about £1.50, and she paid with her card!!! :loopy:

Nipped in Lateshopper up Stocky the other day (To buy beer I think!) and the girl in the queue in front of me bought two chocolate bars which came to about £1.50, and she paid with her card!!! :loopy:

Now that is stupid, I never use the card for anything under tenner (as that is always the least amount I have on me)

Now that is stupid, I never use the card for anything under tenner (as that is always the least amount I have on me)

And the girl behind the till asked her if she wanted any cash back and she said no!!! I would have laughed if I hadn't been running late for work!

And the girl behind the till asked her if she wanted any cash back and she said no!!! I would have laughed if I hadn't been running late for work!

I thin there should be a minimum spend (as there is in some shops). I just can't see the point of anything less than a fiver or so

Archived