What behaviour annoys you most in supermarkets?

On the rare occasions I go to supermarkets I have found that the best time to go is very late in the evening when there is hardly anyone there to irritate me other than the shelf stackers bellowing at each other about their nights out. They also flog some stuff off ridiculously cheap so I buy bread for 5p a loaf then chuck it away a few days later cos I didn't want it.

oh I'd love to go to one of the 24hour supermarkets, in the middle of the night to see what it's like

people who sneak up behind you and give you a deadleg when you have a badly slipped disc !!! net result; yours truly ended up in the freezer cabinet with a variety of frozen fish produce, in agony. (cheers lucy !! you know who you are) It wasnt funny at the time but it makes me chortle now.... Also evil little old ladies that know just how to cause maximum pain in the shins with a shopping trolley. Oh and that git that allways beats me to the last 8 wings of fire from morrisons halfway:rant: :rant: :rant: :hihi:

oh I'd love to go to one of the 24hour supermarkets, in the middle of the night to see what it's like

it is good if you like to get your stuff stress free

you just have to mind the shelf stackers lol but yes recomend it for most of you that have commented on here it is so chilled :)

A woman once conned me like that, when I took it back there was nothing in the coin slot!
Ok, done with some justification then. I was sitting waiting in a supermarket car park recently, which is my preferred way of supermarket shopping and watching the lad collecting trolleys pocketing pound coins from abandoned trolleys, I wondered who the money actually now belonged to but it looked like a nice little earner.

Archived