A Really Good Curry House!

Ghosthunter

Can anyone suggest a really good Indian resturant around the centre of Sheffield please. Taking a mate whos never been to Sheffield before and he really likes his curries. I was thinking of The Seven Spices Balti..but not been there for ages. Cheers!

chaman at the wicker!

I went to the Mangla on spittal hill for my birthday the other day with my old man. Wish I hadn't bothered.

I had a better curry on Sharrowale road, the one on the corner by the porter cottage.

I keep telling people the Mangla has gone down hill but no one listens. All the food looks and tastes the same and they use too much chilli powder instead of fresh chilli so you get ringburn!

:)

I keep telling people the Mangla has gone down hill but no one listens. All the food looks and tastes the same and they use too much chilli powder instead of fresh chilli so you get ringburn!

:)

i agree mate!

I used to go to the Kashmir once every couple of weeks until I had a cockroach turn up on my plate. The food's fantastic, but I can't bring myself to go back after that!

Seven Spices is a lovely place with a great atmosphere. There's one near the beginning of ecclesall road (close to Champs, Subway, etc) - I think it's Ashoka - that does great food.

I used to go to the Kashmir once every couple of weeks until I had a cockroach turn up on my plate. The food's fantastic, but I can't bring myself to go back after that!

Seven Spices is a lovely place with a great atmosphere. There's one near the beginning of ecclesall road (close to Champs, Subway, etc) - I think it's Ashoka - that does great food.

Yeah, Ashoka is quality.

I think all the produce they use is organic too.

yes cafe Guru is the one by gash. It looks like the style over content 'new posh indians that are springing up all over. But it delivers. its prices is a little above buttlers but below nirmals (whos isn't) the food is better than both of them.

IMO Its the best indian in the town centre, easy. I rally don't no why i'm telling as i have struggled to get a table a few times!

Archived