A Really Good Curry House!

Ghosthunter

I would never go back to the Mangla (Mingla!!) again!!

Where shall i start.

When we was shown to a table, the waiter wiped the last persons meal off the table with a filthy tea towel.:o:gag:

Our meal was served in a bowl, which was swimming in grease. It must have had a layer of grease about 1 cm deep, before you could get to the curry.:gag:

And We were given a ladle to eat with!:hihi:

I would very highly recommend Ayesha's on Ecclesall road. Nothing is too much trouble for the very helpful and proffesional waiters.

Shabaz the owner, makes you feel very welcome.

my fiance and i used to go every friday and saturday night and sometimes on a sunday lunch for the buffet!!! ( this was before we had any kids and we had plenty of cash!)

And this was at the time we were on a diet and lost 6 stone between us!!

No greasy food there, then.:D

Can't fault Shapla, bottom of the Moor - Yes , not the prettiest building but who cares when the food is exceptional. Not had a bad meal here for over 7 years.

I've been to many others mentioned above but keep coming back here - and there's plenty of good pubs close by in The Washington and The Devonshire cat, Forum etc.

Happy Hunting!

Archived