A Really Good Curry House!

Ghosthunter

Remember the Islamabad on Attercliffe, that was mad, they used to put LSD in the curries in there! My mate was off his head for ages after a Madras there once!

The Gulshan is good on tha Wicker, i like the Apna Pakistani dishes there. Is open until 6am too :)

I used to rave about Mangla, but have to agree it seems to have gone down hill a bit, it seemed to be after they had the refit an upped the prices by about 20% the food went down for some reason. Kebabish in the Wicker do fabulous curries, Butlers Balti, Induz on Attercliffe Road, and Akbars on Meadowbank Road all do it for me!

The food at Mangla went down hill before the refit and then stayed down. I live very close and still won't use it any more are just about everything tastes the same. They just don't seem to care.

Where do you favour now then? cos when Mangla was good, it was very very good, and I find myself comparing others to how it was when it was great.

The food at Mangla went down hill before the refit and then stayed down. I live very close and still won't use it any more are just about everything tastes the same. They just don't seem to care.

Noooo.... don't say that, I still have not checked out the place yet. I wonder why it's gone downhill, have they changed chefs? :(

Archived