Billie No Mates Needs Advice

jamtart27

40 is young i don't feel 40 i still want to dance the night away, certainly not ready for slippers and knitting nowt that i'v owt against knitters lol i'm just not a knitter.

never been to a sf meeting shall have to invite myself

HI there, dunno if this is any use but a friend of ours used to go to SPICE when she found herself alone after a long relationship ended. Got her doing all sorts of stuff n meeting lots of people she wouldnt have done otherwise- Might be worth investigating.

I think this is the link

http://www.spiceuk.com/

Oh- just spoted someone else has suggested same, so it must be good!

mojo1 internet murder types lol now ur scarin me lol on the other hand i ought to start living dangerously

I've never murdered anybody I didn't like, so it's an honour when it happens:D

Seriously though I'm in a similar boat, my social life does tend to revolve around my boyfriends mates so it would be nice to meet somebody new that doesn't want to talk about mountain bikes all the time.

I always get cross-dressing and well-dressing confused.

I'll get you some of the dates for the cross dressing events in the peak district, the one in Moneyash is always good the local kids make such a good job of it every year.

Archived