Wild and crazy meet ups

vibealite198

If you are one of these people that is up for a great laff

to meet new people and genrally have a crazy laff well please join in this topic and lets get a good day out together

etc we cud go to rother valley go skiing jet skiing for a laff

go karting or go to pub and have a good day but im looking for a good few ppl for a great adventure plz post

yep, im up for that definately! have organised a few meets that have turned out pretty crazy on the drunken aspect of things, but would be up for an adventure, so why not look on the notices and events thread and the october meet and come along n we can sort something out :)

linds

x

Originally posted by boyface

oooh, pubs, yes!

Angel05...you look like somebody at my work, but I dont really know them...do you work in sheffield city centre? If not your her double!

Wonders if this is a good thing or a bad thing :lol:

No sorry dont work in Sheffield City Centre...

But... I have a thought for you... Could she be MY double!? :confused:

Hmmm! ponder...

ps pubs good choice!

Originally posted by vibealite198

thats ace so if we gain plenty of ppl we cud hav a great laff but it will after be a fri or sat 1 of the best days to go on pub crawl what do u wreckon ppl btw im matt

Yeah would defo have to be a friday or saturday night... Nice lie in and get rid of any unwanted hangovers! :)

Archived