Blades Vs Watford

scottf

Watford have 2 good players who could cause us problems,Bouazza & King.Boothroyd said his team can beat United because they won 1-4 last season,this season is different there are 6 changes to the team that lost that day & we have better players this season,also we are the best team in the bottom 6 with regards to the points tally,we have 16 points over the bottom 6 this season & I can see us making that 19 points tomorrow.UP THE PREMIER LEAGUE BLADES.

Potentially quite tricky.No pressure on Watford now and i`m sure they`ll fight and battle all the way,if only for professional pride.They are a physical side so I expect Warnock to try and counter them by playing the bigger guys(Nade,Killgallon,maybe Bromby etc)like he did at Bolton(shame about the result!).Match them physically and then let our football come through.With the Lane crowd behind the lads I can see us winning 2-0 or 2-1.About time we beat Watford at home!:thumbsup:

Can't really say too much positive about the game - Nade showed that he is a real threat and powerful, Watford came to be physical and did that well. From my perspective that wasn't a good game at all, and some of the crowd, including me, were very nervous.

BUT, thats another three points in the bag and we are almost there.

Can't yet bring myself to join the 'blades are staying up' songs, been here too often before. My vocal chords can get ready though, cos I am going to hammer them when its finally certain.

COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE WIZARDS!!

To be fair i can get called a closet blade but who gives a toss lol.

I have lived in the arbour and gleadless all my life so i could have easily changed alligencas or however u spell it lol.

All the best, stay up and hopefully Sheffield will be fully represented in the fa premier league like it should be in 09.

Has anyone heard anything from the cheeky bandit the Charlton supporter,he has gone and done a bunk.

United did well & fought all the way Kilgallon was outstanding.Carlisle should have been sent off,but the idiot of a referee booked ****tu instead ,the ref is going to be in trouble.

Archived