Blades Vs Watford

scottf

Kilgallon was a huge dissapointment, that was the first home game i have seen him in due to missing the odd game. At the end when we needed to defend well, he let some sloppy passes get past him and seemed to rely on Davis for the long balls into the box. He was good at the start, then about 30 minutes in he switched off along with Tonge.

Kilgallon was a huge dissapointment, that was the first home game i have seen him in due to missing the odd game. At the end when we needed to defend well, he let some sloppy passes get past him and seemed to rely on Davis for the long balls into the box. He was good at the start, then about 30 minutes in he switched off along with Tonge.

Davis didn't come on till late in game fella..

But I'm glad (or am I hmmm) that I wasn't the only one who thought he was poor. From the performances I have seen of him so far he has been a waste of money. LEts hope he improves a great deal.

where were all the watford fans :huh:

the section looked like about 300 or so :loopy:

Cracking match to say the least. Kenny's mad kung-fu save,Tonge's wild strike again,Nade running riot.

I was hoping to see Shelton in action again though with his afforts agains man U.

Anyways 3 points in the bag and a massive leap up the table is all that matters :D

COME ON U BLADES :cool:

________

FOURTH-GENERATION CAMARO

Davis didn't come on till late in game fella..

But I'm glad (or am I hmmm) that I wasn't the only one who thought he was poor. From the performances I have seen of him so far he has been a waste of money. LEts hope he improves a great deal.

It just seemed like everyone yesterday had an off day wether it was nerves & all that but if we can play badly & still win games then then thats a story in itself

Archived