Blades Vs Watford

scottf

killa looks like an excellent defender, if we finally but a certral midfielder in the summer and move jags backwards alongside him i think we have a pairing that could be there for years!!

Thought Killgallon had a decent game on Saturday.Need to give the lad some time to adjust to the Premiership,he`s only played a handful of games after a long lay off.Prior to that he was playing Championship football in a struggling Leeds side.Jury out until next season I feel.Agree with the point about moving Jags back to centre half permanently if we can get more quality into midfield next year.Definitely his natural position I think.Scrappy,nervy game on Saturday,but then it`s never a classic against Watford.Result all that counted.One more point should do it I think:) .

Bring back Michael Brown. i watched the Fulham game and he made an ispiring run into the box, we need more midfielders like him. He was poor at the lane earlier this season, but he was good for the blades, even if he had a bit of a wild side (probably brought on by morgan)

Like i said at the start of the transfer window in January, we needed a good solid midfielder because Jags just isnt filling the boots trying to defend and play centre midfield aswell.

Tongey's come to life a bit more late on this season, but still, we need another one.

thats what i think anyway.

I would be worried if Michael Brown did come back. He had a good season or two with us a few years ago, but hasn't done much since. He hasn't saved Fulham's season, and I wouldn't re-sign him just because he managed to make an inspiring run into the box in one game.

He is getting on now, and we need to be looking to the future.

From what I remember Killa was crap again. But I was slightly drunk by this point

Was you watching a differant game from the one that I was watching a seat away from you?

Killa won everything and had alot to cope with especially towards the end. Him or Morgan had an ugly game to contend with and they came out with a clean sheet.

It was a boring game, but the fans was excellent.

I would be worried if Michael Brown did come back. He had a good season or two with us a few years ago, but hasn't done much since. He hasn't saved Fulham's season, and I wouldn't re-sign him just because he managed to make an inspiring run into the box in one game.

He is getting on now, and we need to be looking to the future.

I'm not basing my opinion of a comeback just because of his mazy run, that would be silly :)

And one man isnt expected to save a whole club, its a team effort and Brown can contribute to that for the blades.

As for getting on a bit, i do agree, he isn't 21 anymore, but then again look at Lucketti, he's done alright this season, bar the dyer miss against (hmmmm :confused: ) Newcastle?

Archived