Blades Vs Watford

scottf

Michael Brown looked lost yesterday, his positional sense was shocking and the players are towering over him these days.

He's playing the wrong way. Man City fans still love him, and we do, from when he had a more attacking role.

With us, he couldn't tackle (safely).

What I can't understand, is that a player who thrives on having the ball, and space, if not time, to play it struggles in the top flight, yet was better among the 'cut and thrust' of Division 2*?

To be honest, I think Fulham are just praying they don't go down, and I still wouldn't rule out Allardyce going there even if they do, and Brown was probably found out more at Tottenham than Fulham.

Brown's days are numbered there - he might be a decent snip in the summer for someone.

*I'm officially referring to the divisions as Divisions 1-4. I can't be doing with these sponsors anymore.

Bring back Michael Brown. i watched the Fulham game and he made an ispiring run into the box, we need more midfielders like him. He was poor at the lane earlier this season, but he was good for the blades, even if he had a bit of a wild side (probably brought on by morgan)

Like i said at the start of the transfer window in January, we needed a good solid midfielder because Jags just isnt filling the boots trying to defend and play centre midfield aswell.

Tongey's come to life a bit more late on this season, but still, we need another one.

thats what i think anyway.

nah- your wrong, micheal brown isn't the player we need at the lane and i honestly believe he is a worse player than when he left!! let sleeping dogs lie and lets move on!

The Football Association is to look into a claim of mistaken identity after Watford's Danny ****tu was booked against Sheffield United on Saturday.

****tu was given a yellow card by referee Martin Atkinson after Blades striker Jon Stead was brought down as he looked to break through on goal.

But the foul was committed by Clarke Carlisle, who had been booked earlier in the game.

If the booking is transferred, any punishment would pass over to Carlisle.

i actually watched the game sobber - as i've given up booze for a while - and Killgallon was excellent.

he won everything.

How about his passing though?

Was you watching a differant game from the one that I was watching a seat away from you?

must have been

Agree with Sufc tom - Killa didn't do bad at all - Robbie lad, give the sauce a rest pre match and you'll appreciate it all the better.

haha, can't see happening fella :thumbsup:

See you at Villa eh?

Oh aye you will, I'm in a captains uniform for fancy dress :D

nah- your wrong, micheal brown isn't the player we need at the lane and i honestly believe he is a worse player than when he left!! let sleeping dogs lie and lets move on!

er..ok mate, agree to disagree. Whats clear is we need a midfielder anyway.

Archived