The Spotswood Close Crew

Oh well, that's a bit of a sod 'cos you'll never guess who shouted me on High Street today.....Keith Gooden! Plus he's up for it and all set to come a week Friday. I have no idea how to get in touch with him to tell him it's vhanged - could we get anyone on to that asap or he'll think I am a right chuff! I will ask Sheila (Hill) if she could possibly see any of his sisters and let them know (don't know if it's Pamela or Sharon but) I'm sure one of them lives near her.Ok. then Friday 22nd it looks like. How on earth have you found 20 of us Chris?

I'd best remember to let Toni know too.

Back soon as.

Old Valley Girl. Decided I didn't peak in the 70's - had a rebirth!

what about dilys and vicky stones

Hello Suky,

I have replied to this question previously. No I haven't forgotten them, they were lovely looking (and nice with it) girls, but I have no idea where they are - if you do how about you telling them about it?

Potlegs - Old Valley Girl 're-peaking'!!!

Beamish, have let Toni know it's been put off until the 22nd (to do list is shorter, who is coming, 20 sounds reasonable (posted this on the Forum too) Hope for nice weather and we may be able to sit outside and not in the too smoky pub.

Later

It's all looking good so far, although I have to say that it is mainly/entirely thanks to Michael who has been able to get in touch with quite a few people who are looking forward to the little soirée. Can't say who's coming. We'll just have to wait and see, hopefully nice surprises all round.

Sarah...any luck with Sean?

Later

Chris

no point in trying to get sean. honestly, he wont go. cant upset the wife. anyway friday in the wyvern may be a bad idea as mum told me that its bingo for the oldies. so cant see a bit of chatter and laughter going down well with them. still up for meeting up but maybe we ought to either think of another night or another venue. :hihi:

Got a phone call this morning from Keith Gooden. He asked about the date. told him the 22nd. he phoning me on that date for the time. don't know how he got my number tho. mind you think Sharon's lad, leon might have given it to him cos he and my lad mates. weird that. Leon and Liam used to be best of mates, don't see each as much now but know they talk online sometimes.

Anyway. let me know the time and will see you then.