The Spotswood Close Crew

Hi Chris. Think it is all shock you know,. I saw Sharon and Pamela Gooden in town on Wednesday I think it was and they are interested in another reunion if we have one. so how about we have another one, with partners if they want to come, but somewhere else a little better than the Wyvern and make a night of it. We could try and get everyone to come this time who didn't come last time.

Hi Chris. Think it is all shock you know,. I saw Sharon and Pamela Gooden in town on Wednesday I think it was and they are interested in another reunion if we have one. so how about we have another one, with partners if they want to come, but somewhere else a little better than the Wyvern and make a night of it. We could try and get everyone to come this time who didn't come last time.

Never judge a book by its cover, its whats inside that counts.

I have been meaning to get back on but as usual not enough hours in each and every day. Whatever we decide to do I'll go along with it. Off on annual hol's on Thursday (16 of us to Turkey for 2 wks total R & R as the yanks say) I can't wait. Anytime after the weekend of the 4th August would be good for me/us - if partners are included this time. No shocks really I thought, I was pleased I did recognise you though Chris I had thought I must have lost whatever marbles I had. No one has really changed that much and it is good to catch up, just a pity we seemed to have a few smaller groups instead of one big one. I suppose it was the way the seats were available.

I will try to get back on before holiday, to see if we have any progress or more response. Bye for now

Laurie

• 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...