Any all night cafes?

Stainboy

Like you said, it doesnt really make sense..if you have had a late night, say, if you were working you do want to get some nice cheap food and not have to depend on spar and pizza shops. Maybe we should all club together and start one up!!

• 2 weeks later...

Used to be a fantasy of mine to run one myself since I was often a night owl when living in Preston and we were lacking anything like that there as well. Would be somewhere friendly for students to study as well as librarys can often be lonely and depressing.

Used to be a fantasy of mine to run one myself .

us too, me and mr discodown went as far as a business plan, to open 8pm thursday night and close 8am monday morning. No alcohol after 11pm till midday, light snacks good range of hot drinks/shakes/smoothies and fruit juice and we'd sell lollipops, gum and have a canyfloss machine (tho that was for me!) Would have been a winner, but hey, things get in the way and all that....

Archived