Chinese Banquet

Music while you munch..

Cannot understand why anyone would demand music to accompany their meal.Does it improve the flavour?

And what is low oriental - style music?Something out of Cho-Chin-Chow.

If you go to an English cafe do you ask for some brassband with your chips.

I'm off to the pub ..where there's no music.

The number is: 0114 2751133

I've been a few times now and I'm going again on Saturday night. I've got all my friends into it now, they didn't believe that it would be so nice but are now well and truely converted into buffet addicts.

In fatc I might not eat from now until saturday and then hopefully I can eat more! :D

I went the other night and had a right good feast.

BTW, look out for the notice that says you will be charged a minimum of £3.00 if you leave food on your plate! (Fair enough I say, as so many people pile their plates high at "Eat as much as you can" places and then leave loads!)

Don't over-face yourself! :lol:

I have been too, its pretty good value.

I can also recommend The Alleway London Rd

Eat as much as you like for £5.95 (mediterranean food)

Its smaller and more intimate than the Chinese and the same price any day of the week and any time of the day, and the owner is really friendly.

Originally posted by Lickszz

Yes, I think is must be the same place.

Thanks for that.

hMmm.. its ok.. not too great.. its good value for money because its purely based on quantity...

but have you heard of MARBLE ARCH? [spelling]... i think that is one of the top chinese restaurants in sheffield..

we went for my boyf's birthday and it was great, but as someone else said - reminded me of school dinners! The ceilings are high enough for them to build another floor, to separate the customers a bit.

By the way, the ceilings are amazing! does anyone know what the building used to be?

Archived