Gatecrasher when timbaland was there

did any one go 2 gatecrasher last nite (sat 28th) when timbaland played a set there ?? i really wanted to go but iv got a bad back at the moment so it wasnt a good idea to be standing up for ages !! :roll: .Just wanted to know if they were any good .

I think they worded the flyer to make it sound like Justin was gonna be there "The Sexyback aftershow party!" Don't suppose he turned up did he?

Timbaland was amazing last night. Despite being crushed beyond belief at the front, it was worth every second of it! Check out a full review of the gig on http://www.shefbase.com

Debbie

Just read the review , sounded amazing !! I was gutted that i couldnt go !!

Didnt know that it was going out live on Radio Hallam , do you know if they are planning to put it out on air again anytime soon ?

Also do you know if Timbaland will be coming to Sheffield again in the near future , i'm asking because you seem to be a lady who knows about these things , Lucky you !! LOL !!

Honestly it was the best night out ive had in a while, Timbaland was great and that dj freestyle was very good also it was then followed by a good session from dave henning. Im gonna start going to floorfillers alot more often now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived