What team do you all support?

Originally posted by Zamo

I'm afraid it's not until the 7th Feb 2004, but on that day the best team in Sheffield will be the EAGLES!

Is it true that Crystal Palace are held in such high regard here is Sheffield that you've named a Rugby League team after them?

And I'm feeling... glad all over!

Have you got the ground to yourself yet or are you still sharing? Who are you sharing with these days? :lol: :lol:

Lickszz,

Palace are still sharing with Wimbledon but I think there are due to go to move to their new ground in Milton Keynes sometime in October. Every game an away game for the Don fans - both of them!

Lot of talk recently about the Blades getting automatic promotion this season but I can't see it myself. Anyone out there been mad enough to have a bet on them?

Lickszz,

Palace are still sharing with Wimbledon but I think there are due to go to move to their new ground in Milton Keynes sometime in October. Every game an away game for the Don fans - both of them!

Lot of talk recently about the Blades getting automatic promotion this season but I can't see it myself. Anyone out there been mad enough to have a bet on them?

I wouldn't bet on Sheff United getting automatic promotion either. It would be nice to see them in top flight however. I bet you can't wait to get rid of those Dons can you?

I have been wondering so I have got to ask, who is that in your avatar? Is that you or the real Zamo from Grange Hill?

That is the real Zamo (nicked from some Grange Hill reunion picture I found on the web). Apparently we were sperated at birth... although I think a George Clooney comparison might be more accurate.

That is the real Zamo (nicked from some Grange Hill reunion picture I found on the web). Apparently we were sperated at birth... although I think a George Clooney comparison might be more accurate.

Clooney reminds me of Frankenstein. For a minute there I thought you were going to say you were the real Zamo...I thought we had a "real" celeb on the board. :lol:

Lived in Kiveton Park, schooled and worked in Sheffield until 1963 and until then went to Hillsborough to all home matches. Cannot understand how anyone can support a side from a different city just because they are successful. Since 1963 have lived in Australia, but still follow the Owls. Got to be faithful.

Archived