Old (bus) Inspectors in Sheffield

I was a depot inspector at Greenland rd from 1984 to 1992 worked wit Bob Pashley Don Howe Howard Broughton Ray Parkin Colin Wheeler, do they give you any clues

did you drive a wagon for Masons a 6 wheel Seddon before going on the buses which you parked on the spare land just below where you lived as I parked there as well when I brought my wagon home

nice to here from you, hope you are ok, if ever you are in mablethorpe call and see us

---------- Post added 01-03-2013 at 11:57 ----------

it's a long time ago, my memory isn't what it was,please give me more clues

---------- Post added 01-03-2013 at 12:22 ----------

you have a good memory,sadly mine isn't that good,please help me to place you

Rent a bloody gob what a blast from the past, my nightmares have returned !!!!!!! the last I heard of you was you were driving the Stage Coach (not the bus company) from Mablethorpe to Sheffield and back, glad to here you are still above the soil not like a good number of our former colleagues, then I see Belly's son is on this page as if the week isn't bad enough with you joining us !!!!!!!! All the best to both of you, keep taking the tablets 'Up The Owls'

Listen all you guys....if you want a reunion don't you forget that Sheffield Transport Sports Club is still going!!!! We were started in 1921 for the likes of you lot on the job and we still provide a brilliant little club up at Meadowhead...why don't you let us book you our function room for a grand reunion night sometime? Loads of our locals used to be past drivers and inspectors and they'd all love to meet up and remember the good old days! You'll have great prices, your own private bar and loads of free parking....get yourselves up here and have a pint and a natter, you'd love it!!!!! Ring 0114 2373216 to book a great night out.

....just a reminder for your diary - ...

Sunday May 12th , 2013

At the bus park opposite Olive Grove Bus Depot (formally East Bank)

Celebrating 100 years of the Motor Bus in Sheffield.

Large rally and bus show of old and new vehicles , bus-pull in 1913 period costume, model bus displays, fun activities ect - sure to stir the memories !

A great day out for all - not to be missed ! ;)

Hi, I am not a Jackson but a Jacklin, I worked as an Inspector firstly on the road then In the Radio Room Arundel Gate and finished up in Leadmill Road, I remember your Dad with his ear to ear grin, please give him my regards that's if he can remember me !!!!!!