Read my story about Hyde Park flats!

slight problem between background colour and font colour, true, but if you run your cursor over the text and highlight it, then it becomes readable.

pete,

Brilliant history again. I applied for one of the flats on castle court, when my marriage ended, but If I'd known the landlord couldn't be kept out, I'd have run a mile! I thought the law said you had to have something like 24 hours minimum, legal notice if your LL wanted to enter your home, unless there was an emergency (fire or flood, for EG) that's horrifyingly scary, really!

PT

pete,

Brilliant history again. I applied for one of the flats on castle court, when my marriage ended, but If I'd known the landlord couldn't be kept out, I'd have run a mile! I thought the law said you had to have something like 24 hours minimum, legal notice if your LL wanted to enter your home, unless there was an emergency (fire or flood, for EG) that's horrifyingly scary, really!

PT

yes, they do give you 24 hours notice, but in this case something seems to have gone wrong, and yes it was scary!

they are not bad landlords, just not half as good as the council. it never felt like castle court was my own, although i would not knock them as flats or as a good place to live: just given the choice i would choose council everytime!

:)

Archived