Any one been to 'Rush Hour' on Chesterfield road?

mcgarry

Hi , I've just found this great looking nice little restaurant on Chesterfield road and i was wondering if anyone has been?.

I'm talking my girlfriend there soon and just wanted to know if anyone had any reviews?.

The menu looks great , so I'll keep you informed

Hi there , i've got a little confession to make.

I wanted to know about the restaurant because i'd seen a job going there and wondered what sort of place it was.

Me and my girlfriend did go in, before i applied to check it out and it was lovely.

It was very reasonably priced and the food was lovely.

I had a trial shift there the other day and got the job!!

So expect a few more posts from me in the near future.

Sounds good , i'll give it a go . do they do breakfast or brunch?

btw while we are on a chesterfield road thang yiu must try out bohimian as well . It is truely great. Its veggi and fish dishes. BYO booze and very good prices. Fine portions.

There's a Rush Hour in Sheffield centre too (near(ish) to Argos), not sure if they're owned by the same people.

Food is overpriced though.

Yeah I was about to say that - it must be a chain cos its the same as the one on Campo Lane. I've never been in but it does look nice :)

We called in on Saturday evening (t time), on the way home from work. Had a Starter and Maincourse each, lovely, difficult to fault, maybe a little heavy on the oil in places but very tasty and good value. Top tucker.

Do not confuse this review with other, different styles of establishment.....

Yeah I was about to say that - it must be a chain cos its the same as the one on Campo Lane. I've never been in but it does look nice :)

I dont think its a chain. I believe theres just two of them owned by the same people.

Archived