Any one been to 'Rush Hour' on Chesterfield road?

mcgarry

Hi there, we do breakfasts and light lunches till 4pm Tuesday to Saturday

so come on down, there are two place of the same name owned by the same lovely people.

give us a try if you want some great food with not a sign of over pricing in sight!!!

We have specials that change most days and a nice friendly atmosphere.

Thanks for the comments

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Went to Rushhour (Chesterfield Road) on a Saturday evening a few weeks ago with my girlfriend.

Really nice place, relaxed with great food. We thought it was good value too.

Had the pitta/chorizo/hummus starter to share, then a seabass and a monkfish main from the specials board, finished off sharing a really nice oaty cherry crumble (and I'm not a big dessert fan).

Definitely recommended and will be visiting again!

I popped in for a quick bit of food a few weeks ago and thought it was great.

I had roast pork loin with mustard mash and a side order of cabbage and bacon and it was spot on - good value, decent portion and very well cooked. Service was good too. Will definitely be going back!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, for anyone who is interested here are a few specials we have on at the moment

Salmon and dill fishcakes with lime and coriander mayonnaise served on a spinach salad

Pan fried red mullet fillets served on sun-blushed tomato risotto with parmasan shavings

hope to see you all soon.

• 1 year later...

Went to this brilliant restaurant recently but we were the only ones in, why?

The food is lovely, prices are excellent for the quality of food you got and the staff were really nice.

Having been several times previously (also the only ones in a couple of those times) I don't understand why more people do not go there.

I know the credit crunch could be the recent reason as passing the (overpriced ) Bay Tree we noticed that they too only had one party of people in, makes you wonder how long these little restaurants can last.

Someone organise a forum meet there to give them a boost.:thumbsup:

Archived